Slow Loud & Bangin Video Idea?

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#1 Chamillionaire

Chamillionaire

General

• Administrators

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:43 PM

This song gives me the same vibe that pimp mode from my Ultimate Victory album gives me. I always felt like I should have shot a video for that back in the days but I never did. The only reason I haven't already shot a video for this song is because I couldn't come up with a fresh and original concept for a video. I didn't want to do the typical video you would expect for a Texas inspired song like this. Help me come up with an original concept......

There is no prize. This post is for people that appreciate a good song and a dope visual from me every now and then.....

Well now that I think about it, I can at least add a thank you and co-direct title to whoever comes up with a good enough idea. Maybe I can throw in a box of some of the upcoming and new Chamillitary merch items also. If I don't see an idea that I think would be good then I won't shoot a video to it. I don't want a great idea that would cost a million dollars to create, and I don't want an idea that would look typical.  If I don't get anything worth shooting then I  will just continue shooting the visuals that I have been working on and not release one for this song. Maybe I might even just do a viral type of video for something else. We will just see how this goes.....

There is still a process you have to go through to create a good video so I do realize that just having a good idea isn't enough. It's the first step though. 

One video concept idea per person. Post your ideas under this forum post. 

I'll give y'all a couple weeks before I decide If I'm gonna do it or not........

Thanks for your support and may the force be with you......

This post has been promoted to an article

This post has been promoted to an article

"Even winners gotta find new success" - Koopa 

#2 ajbish

ajbish

Lieutenant General

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:44 PM

I don't think s.l.a.b should have a video in my opinion. just one of them songs thats too good to have a video.

By the way, it says private, cant watch the video.

tumblr_n15gr62enq1tsuynfo1_500.gif

"In any contest the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But sometimes the enemy of my enemy is just another enemy. The trick is knowing the difference." - Red Reddington

#3 Eric WizKid Odom

Eric WizKid Odom

Second Lieutenant

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:46 PM

YouTube video is set to private, so we can't see it.

I'll follow up with my idea in a bit. Gotta perfect it. 

@EricWizKidOdom

www.EricWizKidOdom.com

"Life is what you make of it. Don't make excuses - make it happen."

"Life's simple, you make choices and you don't look back."

#4 Jpat

Jpat

Second Lieutenant

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:54 PM

Video is Private! AAGGGHHH lol
Video Idea - Shoot it In Miami During The Finals would be So Fresh Go Ahead and Cop You Some Floor seats pimp yolo city scenes and the beach especially during the slow chorus and last verse and i know you said no typical texas video screw that swang pimp's lac down there and break them boys off proper

chamillinationsig.jpg

We Ain't Got To Be Major But We've Got To Bring  Major Pain

#5 ajbish

ajbish

Lieutenant General

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:56 PM

Video is Private! AAGGGHHH lol
Video Idea - Shoot it In Miami During The Finals would be So Fresh Go Ahead and Cop You Some Floor seats pimp yolo city scenes and the beach especially during the slow chorus and last verse and i know you said no typical texas video screw that swang pimp's lac down there and break them boys off proper

+1 with his facial expression while the spurs is whipping the Heat haha good iead tho

"In any contest the enemy of my enemy is my friend. But sometimes the enemy of my enemy is just another enemy. The trick is knowing the difference." - Red Reddington

#6 ajbish

ajbish

Lieutenant General

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:03 PM

wow that lyric video is on point! Slow loud and banging is the best song hes put out since Sor

#7 Jpat

Jpat

Second Lieutenant

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:09 PM

Famous Convince Him lol its yo team in the finals haha

chamillinationsig.jpg

#8 ajbish

ajbish

Lieutenant General

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

Famous Convince Him lol its yo team in the finals haha

cham is off of the heat bandwagon? lol he got the spurs?

#9 Jpat

Jpat

Second Lieutenant

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:12 PM

naw i think Cham still gots the heat But you know Fame gotta be riding for the 210

chamillinationsig.jpg

#10 James Marlar

James Marlar

Lieutenant General

• Moderators

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

maybe you can do something with pimp c's car in the video

10515290_10204304759560523_2250703542304

tumblr_naay91lt4s1rjn473o1_500.gif

#11 ajbish

ajbish

Lieutenant General

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:15 PM

naw i think Cham still gots the heat But you know Fame gotta be riding for the 210

lol fame always be reppin 210 lol

#12 Robert Rines

Robert Rines

Second Lieutenant

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:23 PM

I'd have the video start with Cham answering a call from a "random label" about they can help him blow up if he makes some bs music and him just dropping the phone on the floor and saying "mayne how they get my # again" and get in his ride and cruise around houston while driving by and witnessing various events he talks about in the lyrics.

#13 Adam Sherlock

Adam Sherlock

Second Lieutenant

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:26 PM

idea only just came to me, so  not done too much hinking for it. what about...

Start off I dunno, playing somone with a job, that loses it, or somthing like someones relationship comes to and end or somthing. Something that would depress the usual person.
pick the keys up and leave, get in the car. start driving along, the speakers start thumping to the audio as you press the button. whilst driving along, number of negative ish going on at road side as the cars going, I dunno, fights, possibly an explosion, protests, possibly even war. The camera will be getting a good look at all of them as the car continues at a steady pace.  But whilst all this is going on (possibly in slow mo) the top drops and the driver is at peace of mind just lost in the feel of taking the car for a spin in the breeze nearly at sunset with the music playing with the person inside it completely oblivious to whats going on outside the car. IT finishes, as the car drives off in the distance.

Lmao, could do with a few tweaks but like I said It came to me quite quickly so may not be great

the second and third verse and the chorus gave me this idea.

#14 Daniel Svensson

Daniel Svensson

Major

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:28 PM

An idea just popped right up, but I dont know if you'll like it Cham
When I hear the song and hear espically the chorus.
Then I picture you rollin' in a car and thinkin' on the good bad things through your carrer and personal life in different environments like its all fading together. 

So My idea is like: you rollin' in a car and thinkin' on the good bad things through your carrer and personal life (Kind of a lot of footage mixed with you) kind of a moving, dark but still relaxed video. 

sry for my bad english  :)

PEACE

#15 iDeeKayyg

iDeeKayyg

Second Lieutenant

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:31 PM

It could follow the topic of the song you know the troubles of this world and how you want to get away from all of it and drive alone. Maybe have someone getting robbed. A crime scene etc. I think that goes with the vibe of the whole song "turn 13 and get shot for shoes, turn 15 and get shot at school"

#16 Daniel Svensson

Daniel Svensson

Major

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:32 PM

It could follow the topic of the song you know the troubles of this world and how you want to get away from all of it and drive alone. Maybe have someone getting robbed. A crime scene etc. I think that goes with the vibe of the whole song "turn 13 and get shot for shoes, turn 15 and get shot at school"

Would be moving as fuck :)

#17 Faysal Chowdhury

Faysal Chowdhury

Second Lieutenant

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

what i got from the song is that you live a hectic chaotic life and your constantly working but as soon as you leave the studio, the office or whatever work and get in your car all the stress is forgotten. all the chaos is gone. its just you, the car, the road, and this euphoric feeling. 

The video should be like that too. it should be you feeling euphoric in the car, but stressed at work so you go fuck it and leave work and get back in your car to capture and maintain that sense of euphoria.

So something like your working hard going from studio session, to photo shoot, to interview, to meeting, to another interview and more after that. but you manage to sneak away get in your car and you just drive.

People are calling and texting you to get to the next meeting. [close up of a text message asking where you are] but your on the highway.

guys in suits facing an empty chair in a meeting room waiting for you, but your driving along the country side. 

so its contrasting the chaos of an urban area where all the work is and the peace of a rural areas where you are in your car.

#18 Chamillikawi

Chamillikawi

Second Lieutenant

• Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

My fav of all time, still jamming that song till day everyday!

#19 Jay-T93

Jay-T93

Lieutenant General

• Moderators

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:44 PM

If this idea is terrible my bad but here you go Cham hope you like it...
You should have certain scenes that match each verse cuz to me each verse tells a different story let me explain myself (which will be hard lol)
At the start of the song
I envision you driving on a empty highway in a desert going to a big city (any of your choice)
1st verse
Your at the city heading to a show you got booked to perform at night (you can have some sick scenes at nice places in the city)
2nd verse
Your leaving the place you performed at and head to a hotel. While your heading to the hotel you start having flashbacks of your early struggles as an artist and how people turned you down and problems you had at that time (financially and what not) and how you overcame that.
3rd verse
(music cuts off for this part) next day after the show, your at a hotel watching the news and notice their covering a story about a 12 year old (or what ever age you desire) who shot and killed someone, you change the channel and bad news keep popping up (the bad news will be what you talked about in the beginning of your last verse)
You get up and turn off the tv and decide to leave (the music kicks back in and you start rapping your last verse)
For this last verse your leaving the city and drive through a bad part of the city and you see a lot of poverty stricken places which reminds you to never stop doing what your doing and to stay on your hustle.
And for the end of the song when you let the music ride out you'll be leaving the city and driving off in to the unknown...

Twitter @JulioTorres93. Go Spurs Go!

cqVrx2.gif

7qrEva.gif

#20 Le Petit Prince

Le Petit Prince

Second Lieutenant

• VIP Members

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:45 PM

Something in Las Vegas, the mountains, the strip... A little bit like Alone in Vegas by Pusha T...

If you're not there to win, get the hell out of Kuwait...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Rewards bar didn't load? Click here.